From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Back Key events and Reality
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 18:17:32 GMT
We definitely cannot revert that commit Joe put in. Back button didn't
work at all (just exited) before that commit.

Sucks that the note is broken but it works as expected on other devices
(as Joe points out).

Simon can you try to debug the issue on the Note and see how the execution
flow differs from the other Android devices?