From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Pluginization FTW
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 21:36:05 GMT
Just a quick note, the RIM guys have talked in passing (nothing official -
just what I have heard on the interwebz) about actually converting BB
WebWorks to more of a (current) cordova implementation, re: single
extension for everything. So in terms of being "more compliant" to what
WebWorks recommends, what we're doing currently, as far as I understand,
may actually be better. Heh.

Perhaps Gord/Dan/Ken/Laurent can comment on that in more detail and more
authority than I can.