From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: CB-422: How do all the platforms handle this?
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 16:36:17 GMT
TL;DR: the quality option only applies to newly-taken pictures, not
pictures selected from the gallery.

Rather than approach this from a "what do other platforms do", I think the
better question is "what should the expected behavior be?"

I'm leaning towards the quality parameter *only* applying to newly-taken
pictures. What do people think?