From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Conversation of mobile-spec tests to jasmine
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 19:49:05 GMT
Hey everyone,

It is complete. Tests are where they should be at: I have the same tests
failing/passing in my jasmine rework branch as the master branch (at least
for Android).

It is on my fork under the "jasmine" branch:
https://github.com/filmaj/incubator-cordova-mobile-spec/tree/jasmine

Can platform maintainers load this version of mobile-spec up on their
respective devices and see how it works out for you? Would love to get
feedback.

Thanks all,
Fil