From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: JS: tagged 1.6.1
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 19:25:39 GMT
Done.

Forgot that the blackberry playbook JS has a hard-coded version string in
there҆ ugh. Just updated the copied-in cordova.playbook.js - will figure
out a better way to avoid this in cordova-js for next release. (possibly
replacing a string token in the playbook JS with the contents of the
VERSION file in the root of the cordova-js repo)