From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: JS: tagged 1.6.1
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 23:46:26 GMT
With respect to 1.6.1, I would change the native side on iOS, Shaz, to
call:

cordova.require('cordova/channel').onResume.fire(); (or onPause)

Depending on what approach everyone thinks we should use (the first or
second of my suggestions below, or something else entirely) we can slate
that change for all platforms for 1.7.