From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [Android] CordovaWebView - loadUrlIntoView
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 21:24:09 GMT
+1 ripping it out, sounds like a great candidate for a plugin.

None of the other native platform implementations have this sort of stuff
"built-in" (loading dialog UI niceties) so I am not super keen on keeping
it. Esp. if it's done in a way that makes Android antsy.

That being said, we don't wanna just rip it out out of nowhere. Probably
need to deprecate somehow [1], ya? I.e. Deprecate til 2.0 and then axe it!

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/DeprecationPolicy