From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: stopping GPS after clearWatch
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2012 02:12:30 GMT
Yeh here's the native change on iOS.

Essentially whenever a getCurrent or watch call comes into native, we
store the callback id. We check if that's the first request, if so, native
will call a private "start" method.

Then whenever we get a native geo update, we sent the data back to web
view, clear all getCurrent callback ids, and if we have no more stored
callback ids, we call private "stop" method.

I've got android lined up with that exact impl. as well.