From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: 1.6.1
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 22:43:36 GMT
Correct, those iOS-specific parameters (like allow edit and those ones)
existed prior to cordova-js, so yeah, we left them in there as we didn't
want to remove without deprecation.

If you can deal with the iOS issue without needing an API extension: then
do that. If not, leave it in there, but docs need to updated too.

Extending and changing the public API is a long and difficult process for
us and will only get tougher with every platform we add support to.

<
>>> anis.kadri@gmail.com>

end of day today
>>>after