From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: 1.6.1
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 21:46:59 GMT
JS tagged 1.6.1 - the build task in the JS should work properly now.

FYI if anyone has to modify the jake tasks in the future and make them
async, make sure you add the 4th "async" parameter to the task() function
and set it to true, and call complete() when the task is done.

See http://howtonode.org/intro-to-jake/async-jakefile.js for an example.