From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [Android] CordovaWebView - Reviewing CordovaInterace (Plugins, WebView methods, Docs, OH MY!)
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 18:47:38 GMT

>I'm not sure what you mean.  This has little or nothing to do with the
>Plugin Architecture as a whole, and is more about making implementation
>easier on Android for plugin developers when they have to work on the
>native features.

Sure it does! Android plugin design is a key part of the overall
architecture, just as any other platform is.

All I'm saying is: let's document everything that comes out of this
meeting in the linked wiki page.

Concerns that come out of this for Android devs may (or may not) apply to
other platforms as well, so documenting our thinking as we go along with
this is important for the cross-platform project.