From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [Android] CordovaWebView - Reviewing CordovaInterace (Plugins, WebView methods, Docs, OH MY!)
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 18:18:35 GMT
Joe, I'm all for formalizing the API plugin on Android but want to make
sure that the features and APIs deemed important to Android devs also make
its way back into the overall plugin architecture (I.e. The cross platform
one we are drafting [1]).

I'm in for a review and figuring out what those needs are.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/PluginDesign