From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: testing across all platforms for cordova-js changes
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 19:21:39 GMT
It's a lot of work, no doubt. This is not an easy project. I was
responding to your earlier question of:

"how do I know that we didn't break platform X after updating common JS
code?"

The answer is, until you test it, you don't know. It seems reasonable to
test when you make a change that could potentially affect all platforms.

I'm not sure what answer you are looking for here, Joe.