From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: testing across all platforms for cordova-js changes
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 19:14:58 GMT

>Teach me, wise master!  ie, document it on the wiki how you do this.

I'm not doing anything crazy.. I followed each platform's setup tasks
(phonegap.com/start) and read through the README.mds from each
implementation to get my env setup. Then for each platform I create a
project, and then I drop mobile-spec into the www folder of each
implementation template. Finally, run each project.

I keep these folders around (ms-android, ms-ios, ms-bb, etc.) and just
update the framework code + JS code separately when there are updates to
each.