From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: testing across all platforms for cordova-js changes
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 19:01:08 GMT
Until we get automated testing in place, it is an unfortunate reality of
this project.

Either that or "toss it over the wall" to maintainers and have them verify
for you on different platforms. To me, THAT seems impractical.

The quickest way is to do it yourself. I can test iOS, Android and
BlackBerry almost simultaneously on my Mac (gets trickier with WP7 -
separate machine helps with this).