From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Chicken and the Egg: Proposed process for Corodova JS releases
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 17:44:42 GMT
37 failing tests on a Torch running 6.0. The accel callback test failed
but when I run the manual tests for accel they all check out, so the 37
failing tests might be a little blown up.

The file API looks fine, Drew.

Looks to me like Compass may be a little f'ed. The manual tests for
Compass keep returning "[object object]" so there seems to be a little
mistake in there somewhere. Gord and I are looking into that.

If we resolve the compass issue IMO we're good to tag. We pass on both a
9900 (runs 7.0) and a Torch (runs 6.0).

On 4/10/12 10:31 AM, "Filip Maj" <fil@adobe.com> wrote:

>No worries Jesse.
>
>I got my hands on an OS6 device so I'll try to reproduce + fix what you're
>seeing, Drew.
>
>On 4/10/12 10:04 AM, "Jesse MacFadyen" <purplecabbage@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I was the over anxious js 1.6 tagger, in my rush to have a long weekend.
>>Sorry all.
>>
>>Cheers,
>>  Jesse
>>
>>Sent from my iPhone5
>>
>>On 2012-04-10, at 9:50 AM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I deleted the 1.6.0 tag from Android.  I'll put it back when we get
>>>this
>>> sorted out!

with

a problem with