From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Cordova Port on Tizen
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2012 08:53:30 GMT

>Hi folks,
>
>An update on cordova-tizen port.
>
>As suggested we are investigating callback-js.
>Who may help us with question we may have on it?

I'm always available to answer questions on it. Lemme know if you need
help.

>We are still progressing on our "legacy" JavaScript shim-layer
>(notifications were committed, and contacts will be asap after the last
>release of the Tizen SDK train)
>
>How could we contribute to Cordova APIs evolution?

There is no process right now, we just kind of discuss it on the mailing
list I guess..

>How could we get information on future Cordova plug in architecture?

I've added more information on that to the PluginDesign wiki page [1].

Let me know if you have any other questions

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/PluginDesign