From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Passing parameters to camera.getPicture instead of object -WHY?
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 21:03:35 GMT
Yeah I did my best to test all that on iOS when I did the integration work
on that platform. Obviously missed the notification API issue that came up
today.

Just to play devil's advocate, the brittle argument can work both ways :)
sure I can use the wrong array index, but I can also misspell the named
property name, and actually do that in TWO (JS + native) implementations
instead of one.

I agree though, for readability alone, I think the options object is nicer.