From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Hack to compass.js to support iOS watchHeadingFilter
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 21:01:03 GMT
Link?

I didn't go with the array approach just to fuck with you guys, I did it
to save overall work (I.e. Changing iOS vs. changing Android + BB). IF we
did get to a consensus on exec function signature (in the summer? Before
we went to apache? Before cordova-js work began?) then I missed it and I
apologize.

Bottom line: switching between the two is not a big deal. I will volunteer
to find/replace the ~100 lines of code per platform, no problem.