From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Passing parameters to camera.getPicture instead of object -WHY?
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 20:51:11 GMT
It got changed because each platform implementation did it differently. So
one approach had to be axed (iOS options object) and another adopted
(Android parameter array).

As I brought up in the other thread, I like the options approach better.
Clearer on the JS side IMO. If there's consensus on the topic of what
approach the exec() method should employ, then we can slate the switch in
1.7 or 1.8 - would be pretty easy.