From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BlackBerry 1.6 Getting Started Guide not updated
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 13:27:00 GMT
That looks better, thanks!

Not sure who manages the phonegap.com website, but could someone kill
the OS4.6-4.7 column on the following page since we no longer support
that:

http://phonegap.com/about/features

Also, should probably remove the link to the wiki entry for 4.x
devices from the phonegap.com version of getting started for
blackberry:

http://phonegap.com/start#blackberry