From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tag BlackBerry for 1.6.0rc1?
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 19:27:01 GMT
Tim,

If you can confirm that the manual tests for 1.5 mimic the results of
the cordova-js version then I'll do the code merge.  I'm not that
concerned with a comparison with 1.4.1.  FYI, I did push two changes
on Friday to the master cordova-js repo to add Gord's network fix and
to fix the clobber of navigator.device.capture.