From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Chicken and the Egg: Proposed process for Corodova JS releases
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 15:18:41 GMT
Yeah, just coming back from vacation I was confused to see cordova-js
tagged in this order (oldest to newest):

1.6.0
1.6.0rc2

I also noticed that Android/iOS/WP7 have already been tagged 1.6.0.

After catching up on emails I was under the impression that we were
going to wait for all the platforms to verify cordova-js then tag it
1.6.0.  Then have the platforms tag 1.6.0.

Did I miss something?