From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Playbook cordova-js testing
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 14:54:38 GMT
As you've noticed we haven't implemented FileTransfer API on Cordova
for Playbook yet.  To be honest, I haven't tried what you are doing on
Playbook so don't have experience with it.  You might try
searching/posting in the WebWorks forum:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Web-and-WebWorks-Development/bd-p/browser_dev