From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tag BlackBerry for 1.6.0rc1?
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 18:13:41 GMT
I have merged my cordova-js branch into
incubator-cordova-blackberry-webworks master.  I have retested
smartphone and did a smoke test on PlayBook after the merge.  I've
updated the version numbers to 1.6.0rc1 and tagged the commit.

One thing that is a bit odd is that to update the PlayBook version
number for Cordova, you have to modify the playbook/manager.js file in
cordova-js as oppose to a file in the
incubator-cordova-blackberry-webworks repo.  It might be nice to
eventually have platform specific JS stuff reside in the platforms
repo, but that would be yet another refactor of cordova-js.

I ran through my smartphone test suite but also re-ran mobile spec.
Here are the latest results:

OS Level        Model      Result
--------------        ---------     ----------
 5.0.0.713        9550       713-757
 6.0.0.246        9800       776-797
*6.0.0.600        9800       779-806
 7.0.0.540        9810       777-797
 7.1.0.130        9860       779-797

There was a new failure in the file tests across all versions but it
is a test that was recently added [1].  I'll need to investigate that
but since its a new test it shouldn't hold up the release.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-mobile-spec/commit/6bf737ecb14b1489442ef685fd1f876e4d68a5c8

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 10:02 PM, Gord Tanner <gtanner@gmail.com> wrote:
> So I pushed some of my work for converted the mobile-spec to jasmine:
> https://github.com/gtanner/incubator-cordova-mobile-spec
>
> Currently converted:
> - battery
> - accel
> - camera
> - capture
>
> (don't run the all test harness as it will probably break ;))
>
> I should be able to finish converting the tests quickly and I have been
> testing on the PlayBook.
>
> Thought I would give everyone a heads up and allow you to bask in the
> awesome of running "X of Y" tests where Y is a number that actually is
> useful.
>
> Gord
>
> On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Gord Tanner <gord@tinyhippos.com> wrote:
>
>> On another note, I might have a branch locally here where I am converting
>> the tests to jasmine  ...... just saying ;)
>>

>> On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Gord Tanner <gord@tinyhippos.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I pushed my changes for network for you (did a pull request to your
>>> fork).  It seems ok but I don't have much context as to what was broken /
>>> not working on the playbook to start ;)

I think