From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Playbook cordova-js testing
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 12:56:58 GMT
Ronny, the sample index.html file included in the sample project was
written for the smartphone implementation and contains additional API
which are not yet available on Cordova for Playbook.  If you take the
sample index.html and strip it down to only contain the API's
implemented on Cordova for Playbook (Battery, Camera, Device, Media,
Capture, NetworkStatus, Notification) then it should work.

In the future we'll have a sample that works on both platforms.