From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ATTENTION MENTORS] Need help re: headers in docs
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 16:17:15 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 11:15 PM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:
> Can any mentor please take a quick peek at the issue?

Sorry for the delay. See my comment on the issue.

> Also, a point that Mike brought up, is that we don't want comments in the
> markdown (defeats the purpose of using markdown for clean, simple
> documentation), so if possible, would like to stick to having the headers
> in just the scripts files that generate the docs, or the final generated
> documentation HTML.

Since those files are something that someone may well want to copy,
use and modify separately, they should come with a source headers.

Using the <!-- comment --> format should hide the headers from the
user-visible HTML docs, but still keeps them visible to anyone
modifying the files.

BR,

Jukka Zitting