From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject CB-363 - What should we do if we exceed the quota on a WebSQL database?
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 20:31:32 GMT
Hey

I looked at the spec, and I'm wondering what we should do when we exceed a
specified quota on a WebSQL database.  The spec says we prompt the user,
but that's probably not going to fly.  Should we just grow the database
until it's at its max size, or do we want to enforce the quotas that are
being specified and do we want to throw an error?

Any thoughts?

Joe