From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Back Key events and Reality
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 17:48:25 GMT
You're saying that the behaviour is different on the Note? I'll run through
our device bank here, but the fact is that the Back Button would ALWAYS
exit, not progress through the history but just straight up exit regardless
of where in the app you were.  What I added was backPressed which would
only exit if you were at the top of the history.  Also, backPressed should
be supported for Android versions higher than Android 2.0, and since we're
only supporting 2.1+, we should have been fine.

I'll investigate this, but honestly if it's not consistent across devices,
what do we do then?

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Simon MacDonald <simon.macdonald@gmail.com