From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [Android] Testing - Adding Mobile Spec as a git submodule in 1.8
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 22:06:14 GMT
Hey

In the theme of making things more automated, I'm currently working on the
CordovaWebView branch and I managed to get most of the old tests from the
prototype branch working.  Now that we have JUnit tests working, it'd
probably be a good idea to have mobile-spec as a submodule in the
/asset/www/mobile-spec directory of the tests.  This would allow for more
automated testing and would save time from copying mobile-spec from one
repo to another.

Any thoughts? Is there an argument against git submodules that I'm missing?

Joe