From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] CordovaWebView - Reviewing CordovaInterace (Plugins, WebView methods, Docs, OH MY!)
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 18:41:33 GMT
I'm not sure what you mean.  This has little or nothing to do with the
Plugin Architecture as a whole, and is more about making implementation
easier on Android for plugin developers when they have to work on the
native features.  I'm not wanting to make any changes to the cross-platform
implementation of plugins without a good reason.