From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tagging 1.6.0?
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 23:50:57 GMT
Is this fixed in iOS? I checked cordova-js, and I think the bug is in
there, namely the fact that foo.length is the number of characters, not the
number of bytes in a string, thus the offset will always be wrong whenever
you are writing binary data to a file, which is what Android does in its
write and truncate.