From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Getting rid of the bin directory
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 14:48:09 GMT
Except it did break. It broke in 1.6.0 due to neglect, and was most likely
broken in 1.5 as well.

I personally despise the build tools, since there seems to be no good happy
medium for them.  They either totally get neglected or they attract so much
attention when they're written in the flavor of the week that people
bikeshed the hell out of them.

But it sounds like the majority want to keep it.  Who do I assign build
tool ticket to in this case? If people really care about them, who wants to
do the work?