From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Getting rid of the bin directory
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 22:07:31 GMT
Here's the thing. The tooling was added before we had this project donated
to Apache, and the tooling hasn't been updated as well as it needs to be.
 I don't want to have another point release just because of something that
can be fixed by copying an XML file to happen again, because it runs into
issues where we have to revert people's work in places like cordova-js,
which sucks.  So, I propose that it goes somewhere else and leaves the
Android repository.

While the README on the repository indicates how to get started, this
README isn't consistent with the Getting Started Docs which discuss how to
get started with Eclipse.  The fact is that someone should own the tooling
for all the platforms, and this shouldn't be in the Android or iOS
repositories because they will get ignored.  That's why I want to delete
it/move it/find another home for it.