incubator-callback-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Chicken and the Egg: Proposed process for Corodova JS releases
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 21:13:23 GMT
Hey

Since both iOS and Android are waiting on Cordova JS to be tagged 1.6,
since we need to test the tagged js before we can release 1.6, and since
those tests could fail and cause us to have to make changes to Cordova JS,
I propose that we do the following to get this thing released.

Cordova-JS tags with a 1.6.0rc2
The other platforms test the 1.6.0rc2 JS.
If the tests pass, we tag both cordova-js 1.6 and cordova 1.6
if the tests fail, we tag the platforms 1.6.0rc2, and we work through the
bugs.

Does this make sense to everyone? We're kind of in a chicken and the egg
thing right now with this release, and it's starting to hold us up a bit.

Joe

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message