From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Getting rid of the bin directory
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 20:19:25 GMT
OK, saw that change.  I updated index.html, since we weren't adding the .js
at the end for some unknown reason.  I also updated the checklist on the
wiki so we run the bin/create script instead of ant.  If we're following
that, we should catch stupid mistakes such as this.

Also, who is not in a bad mood?

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 12:42 PM, Simon MacDonald <simon.macdonald@gmail.com