From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [Android] CordovaWebView - loadUrlIntoView
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 18:29:31 GMT
Hey

After looking at CordovaWebView code this morning, I have some concerns
about the method that we're currently using in DroidGap to load the URL,
namely this spinner that was added into the method.  I know that this was
added last year, but I'm thinking that we should actually abstract out the
indeterminate progress indicator.  In addition to that, this code is going
to break on future versions of Android, because we're calling methods on
WebView that should be called on the UIThread.

So, what's the story with this spinner, does it have to be there, or can we
rip it out? Should I create a ticket to do this?

Joe