From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Better Splash Screen?
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 16:37:48 GMT
OK, here's where I go against what I've been saying for years about
Spashscreens being a stupid exercise in branding and come out in defence of
this approach.  That being said, does it have to be a dialog, or can we do
something tricky with an ImageView in the background.  I agree that our
splashscreen is janky, and needs to be fixed, but we should make it so that
you can't tell it's a Cordova app.

But yeah, I'm fine with this code being put into the CordovaWebView branch
and tickets being added to get it here.