From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: testing across all platforms for cordova-js changes
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 19:07:10 GMT
I know that while we at Adobe can do that sort of testing, I don't know
about all the contributors to Cordova.  I've gotten Hello World working on
iOS, Android and Blackberry, but I have never run MobileSpec on anything
other than Android, and even then I'm still testing at least four different
Android devices to make sure that there's some form of sanity.  Frankly,
the testing requirement that you are asking is enough of a deterrent that I
avoid making any changes to cordova-js so that I can avoid having to test
on the other platforms.

While I think that in an ideal world, we should be able to deploy to all
the platforms, I see major time constraints in doing so manually.

Joe