From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] CordovaWebView - loadUrlIntoView
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 22:55:26 GMT
Undocumented or poorly documented APIs are bad, since the only people who
really know about them are the people who wrote them initially.

The problem right now is that none of these properties are documented
anywhere other than the header file on DroidGap.  Also, they currently are
in DroidGap.  I personally don't think that we should have the loading
dialog in the activity and that it should be a plugin where we can control
the text via javascript (either as a part of Cordova's API, or something
external).  I've closed a bug because it could be worked around using one
of these properties, but this is a new doc task that we have to add that's
Android specific, which I'm not a big fan of.

BTW: I moved CordovaWebView to 1.8.0, because I don't think we'll get it
done in the next two weeks with the testing required.  Does anyone have any
strong objections to this?

Joe