incubator-callback-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Anis KADRI <anis.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Chicken and the Egg: Proposed process for Corodova JS releases
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 21:34:30 GMT
+1

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 2:29 PM, Shazron <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 2:13 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hey
> >
> > Since both iOS and Android are waiting on Cordova JS to be tagged 1.6,
> > since we need to test the tagged js before we can release 1.6, and since
> > those tests could fail and cause us to have to make changes to Cordova
> JS,
> > I propose that we do the following to get this thing released.
> >
> > Cordova-JS tags with a 1.6.0rc2
> > The other platforms test the 1.6.0rc2 JS.
> > If the tests pass, we tag both cordova-js 1.6 and cordova 1.6
> > if the tests fail, we tag the platforms 1.6.0rc2, and we work through the
> > bugs.
> >
> > Does this make sense to everyone? We're kind of in a chicken and the egg
> > thing right now with this release, and it's starting to hold us up a bit.
> >
> > Joe
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message