From Paul Beusterien <paul.beuster...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CommandLine Tooling Design
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 22:24:43 GMT
Great start!

A few comments:

   - Any aspirations to have "cordova deploy" and "cordova run" or would
   that be too hard on non-Android?
   - It would be useful to support the concept of cordova version,
   including querying, updating, and validation
   - As you imply, the directory structure doesn't work in conjunction with
   the Eclipse Android Development Tools where the www directory needs to be
   part of the Android assets directory hierarchy and plugins in the src
   directory.

Paul

--
Paul Beusterien