From Bryce Curtis <curtis.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Better Splash Screen?
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 20:26:48 GMT
While not everyone likes splash screens they are required for some
products.  Thus, they should be optional.  When used, they need to be
displayed as soon as possible - before any HTML/JS code has been
loaded would be best.  Different apps require they are dismissed at
different times.

If it works, the plugin route would have these features.  You could
have the splash screen load at app start by setting onload="true" in
the plugins.xml.  Then you dismiss it by calling the only plugin
api... hide().

Sound do-able?