From Bryce Curtis <curtis.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Chicken and the Egg: Proposed process for Corodova JS releases
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 14:19:35 GMT
As Joe eluded to, checking cordova-js into the various platform
repositories holds up the release.  It is also error prone - not to
mention pushing to each repository every time there is a change takes
a lot of time & can get out of of sync.

Any thoughts on having the release build script handle this?  As far
as during normal development and testing, we are all building
cordova.js anyway, and keep current in our own ways.