From Bryce Curtis <curtis.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] CordovaWebView - loadUrlIntoView
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 22:49:41 GMT
There are several properties that can be set on DroidGap that deal
with UI - loading dialog, splash screen and background color.  They
are used to give the user an indication that something is going on
before the app is ready to be displayed.

I think they are needed, but should be moved out of the webview into
DroidGap (or other activity that the user can extend).  The webview
can broadcast events that the activity can register for to management
these things.

I know that other platforms have splash screen, so would it work to
abstract this?