From Bryce Curtis <curtis.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] CordovaWebView: Moving the CallbackServer and PluginManager out of DroidGap
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 00:58:39 GMT
If the problem is limited to a version of the emulator, then it's not
unreasonable to suggest that a developer simply test on another version
that works.  Similarly, if that particular version must be used, then I
would expect the developer to use a real device.  We could list the
emulator versions that have issues in the readme and other docs.