incubator-callback-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Chicken and the Egg: Proposed process for Corodova JS releases
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 22:18:15 GMT
+1
On Apr 9, 2012 5:13 PM, "Joe Bowser" <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey
>
> Since both iOS and Android are waiting on Cordova JS to be tagged 1.6,
> since we need to test the tagged js before we can release 1.6, and since
> those tests could fail and cause us to have to make changes to Cordova JS,
> I propose that we do the following to get this thing released.
>
> Cordova-JS tags with a 1.6.0rc2
> The other platforms test the 1.6.0rc2 JS.
> If the tests pass, we tag both cordova-js 1.6 and cordova 1.6
> if the tests fail, we tag the platforms 1.6.0rc2, and we work through the
> bugs.
>
> Does this make sense to everyone? We're kind of in a chicken and the egg
> thing right now with this release, and it's starting to hold us up a bit.
>
> Joe
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message