From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pull requests to phonegap-plugins repo
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 14:57:06 GMT
Well, there is nothing to stop people from merging their own pull requests.
It is common courtesy for folks to contact the original plugin author
before doing the merge but there is nothing to stop them.

I've just made a task to check to see if any of my plugins have open pull
requests against them.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald