From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Back Key events and Reality
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 18:28:11 GMT
When I pull the latest from incubator-cordova-android and build it into my
app the back key does not work. I've verified this on my samsung note and
on the emulator.

Please take a look at the attached DroidGap.java file which I've added a
few logs. When I click on the back button on the note or on the emulator I
see these logs:

04-19 14:16:49.373: D/BackButton(390): I got an up from KEYCODE_BACK
04-19 14:16:49.373: D/BackButton(390): I'm doing nothing
04-19 14:16:49.373: D/BackPressed(390): returning false

I'm not seeing the onBackPressed method being called at all. Can Joe/Fil
try my DroidGap.java to see if they get a different set of logs?

Note that the .html I'm loading has one and only one file and does not call
'document.addEventListener("backbutton", onBackKey, true)". It is just a
plain vanilla .html file.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald