From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Coho script
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 20:31:49 GMT
Hey,

I've been looking at the coho build release script today and one area
I think we should enhance is for the script to build the common JS and
then have the native components pick up the JS once it is built. This
would reduce the dependency of having the repo owner have to build the
common JS then commit it to the platform repo, then tag their repo.
Instead you just tag all the repos and have someone run the coho
script to create all the deliverables. Since I'm only very familar
with the Android build I've done the change for it only. Is it
possible, desirable, to do the same for other platforms?

Here is my change:

https://github.com/macdonst/coho/commit/2bb57c3bc8172afd2101bc58224c9b8e9f9680ed

Questions? Comments? Quemments?

Simon Mac Donald